The NEA Accelerated Rewards American Express Card offers all the features you could want in a card: competitive rates, purchasing power and rewards, plus special offers from participating American Express merchants.
- Low introductory APR† offer
- Earn 1.25 points for every $1 in net retail purchases—25% more points than the standard NEA Rewards® American Express® Card.
- Rewards redemption starts at 2,500 points
- Your choice of rewards: cash, gift cards, travel rewards and much more
- No blackout dates on reward travel
† For information on the rates, fees, other costs or benefits of this credit card, please click here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the credit card application.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. The credit card program has been developed for members and their families only. Eligible family members include parents, spouse (or domestic partner) and children.