With NEA Accidental Death & Dismemberment Advantage Insurance coverage*, you get the same great benefits that you do with our regular NEA Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan:
- Optional coverage for family members
- Guaranteed acceptance—no medical exams
- Economical rates
In addition, you get these helpful extras:
- Coverage amounts available for $250K, $500K, $750K & $1,000,000†
- Spouse and child tuition reimbursement
- Common accident benefit
- Seat belt/air bag benefit
- Day care reimbursement
- Felonious assault benefit
- Return of remains benefit
FOR NY RESIDENTS:
This policy provides ACCIDENT insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS POLICY DOES NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR SICKNESS.
* The NEA Accidental Death & Dismemberment Advantage Insurance Plan is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, 751 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102. The Booklet-Certificate contains all details including any policy exclusions, limitations and restrictions, which may apply. Contract Series: 83500. CA COA# 1179, NAIC# 68241.
† Age restrictions apply. For details, please call 1-800-637-4636.