With AD&D coverage,* whether you’re home or away, you know that you and your loved ones are covered in case of an accident. AD&D coverage may be appropriate for members of all ages.
- Optional coverage for family members
- Economical rates, starting at $19 per year
- Guaranteed acceptance—no medical exams
- Up to $130,000 in coverage at home or away
- Up to $520,000 for any covered accident on a plane, train, ship or other public conveyance
- Each year, for the first 5 years of a member’s coverage, the benefit payable for covered accidents while on a public conveyance, will increase $10,000
FOR NY RESIDENTS:
This policy provides ACCIDENT insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS POLICY DOES NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR SICKNESS.
* The NEA Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, 751 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102. The Booklet-Certificate contains all details including any policy exclusions, limitations and restrictions, which may apply. Contract Series: 83500. CA COA# 1179, NAIC# 68241