An economical way to help safeguard you and your loved ones with high coverage amounts. NEA Group Term Life Insurance Plan, issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, provides basic coverage that’s easy to apply for and most often no medical exam is required.* And with lower rates, the decision couldn’t be easier!
- Low monthly premiums at group discounted rates
- Flexible coverage levels from $25,000 to $500,000**
- Benefits remain level until age 70
- Coverage can be increased or decreased at any time†
- Discount for non-smokers and competitive smoker rates
- Over 100% optional coverage for your spouse/domestic partner‡
- Optional coverage for your dependent children
- A disability waiver of premium option is available
- Optional accidental death§ rider doubles benefits
* Issuance of coverage may depend upon the answers to the health questions set forth in the enrollment form and the availability of current medical information.
** A medical exam is required for coverage amounts of $400,000 and $500,000.
† Subject to underwriting approval and cannot exceed $500,000.
‡ Includes domestic partner or registered domestic partner. Spouse cannot enroll for coverage unless a member enrolls.
§ This policy provides ACCIDENT insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
The NEA Group Term Life Insurance Plan is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, 751 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102. The Booklet-Certificate contains all details including any policy exclusions, limitations and restrictions, which may apply. Contract Series: 83500. CA COA# 1179, NAIC# 68241