The non-profit empowering educators to share curricula.
Questions? Call Curriki at 1-408-665-0233 or
Join the Curriki community for access to open source peer-reviewed content, for opportunities to collaborate with other educators and to share your own content. Upload and download as many resources as you like—at no charge.
Available content includes, but is not limited to:
- Curriculum: lesson plans, units, scope & sequence, assessments, rubrics and online courses.
- Multimedia assets: ebooks, etextbooks, videos, podcasts, animations and photos.
- Activities: games, experiments/labs, assignments, problem sets and webquests.
Curriki also offers professional development workshops and continuing education courses. Each workshop can be delivered at your facility face to face, asynchronously online or as a hybrid of the 2 delivery methods. Different courses will be provided for teachers in: K-5, 6-8 and 9-12. Learn more.
- Introduction to Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- Introduction to Digital Copyrights
- Using Curriki.org and Open Educational Resources to Enhance Curriculum Design
- Publishing Open Educational Resources on Curriki
- Collaboration with Curriki Groups
- Curriki Advanced Topics
Review our Terms of Service.
Get the latest tips and advice delivered right to your inbox!
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, NEAchieve!