Join NEA’s Great Public Schools (GPS) Network for access to open source peer-reviewed resources inluding opportunities to collaborate with other educators, share content, contribute to key educational issues and improve public education. Upload and download as many resources as you like—at no charge.
Available content includes, but is not limited to:
- Curriculum: lesson plans, units, scope & sequence, assessments, rubrics and online courses.
- Multimedia assets: ebooks, etextbooks, videos, podcasts, animations and photos.
- Activities: games, experiments/labs, assignments, problem sets and webquests.
GPS Network also offers professional development workshops and continuing education courses. Each workshop can be delivered at your facility face to face, asynchronously online or as a hybrid of the 2 delivery methods. Different courses will be provided for teachers in: K-5, 6-8 and 9-12. Learn more.
- Introduction to Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- Introduction to Digital Copyrights
- Using GPS Network and Open Educational Resources to Enhance Curriculum Design
- Publishing Open Educational Resources on GPS Network
- Collaboration with GPS Network Groups
- GPS Network Advanced Topics
Review our Terms of Service.
Get the latest tips and advice delivered right to your inbox!
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, NEAchieve!