See how much you could save off Chrysler Brand vehicles through the NEA® Auto Buying Program!
- Members have saved an average of $3,221 off MSRP*
- Certified Dealer pricing information beats Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program pricing by $374 on average**
- Save time and enjoy a hassle-free care buying experience.
Get Guaranteed Savings off MSRP† without having to track down any codes or fill out extra paperwork. In a recent analysis, we found that our Certified Dealer pricing beat Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program pricing by an average of $374—without any hassle.
Search for any new vehicle or view a wide range of used vehicle listings. There is never any cost to use the service or obligation to buy, plus all dealers are prescreened to provide you with the best car buying experience.
Additional Benefits with Buyers Bonus!
NEA members get additional benefits that could be worth up to $2,000 when purchasing through a Certified Dealer.
- Auto Repair Expense Reimbursement: Reimburses 20% of the payment made for repairs and parts. Covers up to $500, 2 times a year§
- Automobile Deductible Reimbursement: Reimburses the cost of your insurance deductible when you file a claim. Covers up to $500, 2 times a year§
- Auto Expert Opinion: Talk directly to a certified mechanic to discuss questions you might have about recommended repairs and cost. Unlimited use!
* Between 4/1/14 and 6/30/14, the average estimated savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and subsequently purchased a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from Certified Dealers, was $3,221, including applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer and applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives which are subject to change. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Your actual purchase price is negotiated between you and the dealer. Neither TrueCar nor Beneplace sells or leases motor vehicles.
** Based on an analysis of average TrueCar Certified Dealer pricing information for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Fiat models compared to Chrysler Affiliate Rewards pricing information in April 2014.
† Guaranteed Savings and upfront dealer pricing information not available in all states. In these states, a Target Price is shown, which is a market-based example of what you can reasonable expect to pay for your vehicle as configured.
§ These portions of Buyers Bonus Promotion not available in New Hampshire or New York.
Please note: While new Certified Dealers are continually being added to the NEA Auto Buying Program, the program is currently unavailable in certain areas of the U.S., including AK and HI.
Get the latest tips and advice delivered right to your inbox!
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, NEAchieve!