The NEA® Auto Buying Program offers members Guaranteed Savings through local dealers. Search for any new vehicle and view a wide range of used vehicle listings. There is never any cost to use the service or obligation to buy plus all dealers are prescreened to provide you with the best car buying experience.
See Guaranteed Savings on NEW CARS
- Members have seen an average savings of $3,078 off MSRP*
- Get a price and your Guaranteed Savings** before going to a dealership
- Work with pre-screened dealers for customer savings and a great experience
NEA Member Discounts on USED CARS
- Save up to $1,000 off used vehicles
- Used car pricing tool lets you know you’re getting a great deal
- Free CARFAX reports and/or warranties on select vehicles
See how much you can save with this FREE benefit!
* Between 7/1/13 and 9/30/13, the average estimated savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and subsequently purchased a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from Certified Dealers, was $3,078, including applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer and applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives which are subject to change. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Your actual purchase price is negotiated between you and the dealer. TrueCar does not sell or lease motor vehicles.
** Estimated Price and Savings currently not available in AR, CO, KS, LA, MD, NE, OR, TX, VA and WA. In these states a “Target Price” is presented, which is not an advertised price, but an example of what you can reasonably expect to pay.
Please note: While new Certified Dealers are continually being added to the NEA Auto Buying Program, the program is currently unavailable in certain areas of the U.S., including AK and HI.
Get the latest tips and advice delivered right to your inbox!
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, NEAchieve!