HEAT USA, the country’s largest heating oil buying group, uses its substantial purchasing power to negotiate lower prices, better service and free service contracts from carefully screened, full-service local heating oil companies.
Benefits of the NEA Heating Oil Program include:
Special Pricing Program
Members enjoy a special pricing program called Fair Price Protection. The HEAT USA price is based on the wholesale rate on the day of delivery plus a specially negotiated reduced profit margin that is significantly less than what local oil dealers charge their regular customers. Savings vary throughout the year as wholesale prices change, but on average, members can save up to 15-25 cents per gallon. Members can always check current prices by calling HEAT USA.
- Free* or discounted annual service contract that includes an annual cleaning, tune up, and emergency service
- $50 of free heating oil
- $50 equipment upgrade certificate**
- $10 discount on your first-year membership fee (regularly $25, you pay only $15 the first year)
- Staff at HEAT USA monitor prices, will speak on your behalf to local heating oil dealers and can also provide information about equipment, energy conservation and market updates
The HEAT USA program is available in parts of 9 states from New Hampshire to Virginia. To find out if HEAT USA is available in your area and how much you could save, please visit www.heatusa.com/nea/ or call 1-888-NEA4-OIL (632-4645).
Please note: HEAT USA discounts are not available in all areas. Members in non-service areas may provide their contact information to HEAT USA to receive program updates.
* Free service contract, contract coverage and cleaning coverage requires minimum consumption of 600 gallons per year.
** Upgrade certificate can be used toward the purchase of a new high efficiency heating oil burner or boiler from your Heat USA supplier.
Get the latest tips and advice delivered right to your inbox!
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, NEAchieve!