AT&T is committed to education and has pledged to invest $350 million in the “Aspire” program. This program provides grants to schools, non-profit organizations and researchers for ventures aimed at increasing the country’s high school graduation rates.
AT&T is also proud to be the choice provider for the Union Movement and is the only national unionized carrier. We are proud to extend this offer to the hard-working members of the National Education Association and invite you to join the 104 million subscribers already relying on AT&T’s network.
- 15% discount on AT&T cell phone monthly service
- $50 credit for each new AT&T activation in Premier online store
- Enjoy the blazing fast speeds on the nation’s largest 4G network
- Free use of AT&T’s 26,000 WiFi hotspots across the United States
- And, until March 31, 2014, get an additional $100 credit* on your bill
Questions? Read the NEA Wireless FAQ.
15% Monthly Service Charge Discount applicable to Qualified Charges. $50 activation credit excludes Apple products.
* Offer ends 3/31/14. Subject to change. Activate new eligible postpaid wireless line to receive credit. GoPhone®, Machine-to-Machine, Enterprise on Demand & activations on BusinessConnect plans not included. Must maintain service & good standing status for 45 days. Credit received within 3 bill cycles. Activation/early termination/other fees and restrictions may apply. Visit att.com/100credit for full requirements. General Wireless Service Terms: Subject to Wireless Customer Agreement or applicable Business Agreement. Activation fee of $36/line may apply. Early termination fee of up to $325 may apply. Credit approval required. Geographic, usage & other terms, conditions & restrictions apply, & may result in service termination. Coverage & services not available everywhere. Taxes & other monthly charges apply.
Get the latest tips and advice delivered right to your inbox!
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, NEAchieve!