Reach Our Members with Your Message
The NEA offers a number of media options to reach our membership of 3 million education professionals. And each is an effective way to connect your marketing message to our audience. Whether you choose print or online advertising, an e-mail campaign, corporate sponsorship or a partnership, the NEA delivers active, involved consumers.
- NEA Today – The Association’s flagship publication with a circulation of 2.4 million, explores today’s toughest teaching challenges—and solutions. And, because educators are active, involved consumers, we also cover the topics that enrich and energize their lives after the bell rings. It’s an important resource that NEA members look forward to receiving 4 times a year.
- NEA Today-Retired – NEA Today-Retired is a welcome addition to the lives of 299,000 NEA-Retired members. It spotlights the profession’s retirees and their passions, highlights upcoming events, and raises issues of particular interest to retired members, such as travel, health, Social Security, and more. Published 4 times annually, the magazine is strategically targeted to reach our engaged and dynamic retired members.
- NEA Today-Future Educators – The NEA Student Program is the largest pre-service association for future educators with over 62,000 student members. And now, companies have the opportunity to reach this unique audience by advertising in Tomorrow’s Teachers, the annual magazine for NEA student members. Tomorrow’s Teachers offers a wealth of resources to those new to the teaching profession. Each issue offers help with job searches, provides classroom tips for surviving the first year in the classroom, recommends strategies for parental and community outreach, and much more.
Online and Electronic Publications
- NEA.org – The Association’s primary website, nea.org serves members by saving time and pointing them to relevant, helpful professional resources. The editorial content of nea.org is focused on policy and educational advocacy, as well as practical tools and ideas for our members’ professional lives.
- NEATODAY.org – Members visit neatoday.org to get the latest in education news. Members learn more about key issues and current events. NEATODAY.org also features stories on NEA Educators and highlights must read stories of the day.
- NEA Today Express – A bi-monthly newsletter distributed to more than 900,000 members’ e-mail boxes, NEA Today Express provides editorial coverage that highlights the latest association news and other educational industry topics of interest to NEA members. Your message will enjoy a rapid response from this most timely of NEA’s publications.
- NEA Works4Me E-Mail Newsletter – Ideas and Tips for Student Success- The free Works4Me e-newsletter has been a staple of teachers’ professional lives for years, providing ideas and tips for student success across all subjects and grade levels. Every other week, subscribers receive a sampling of the best tips, along with best ideas on classroom management, teaching techniques, curriculum content, peer & student relationships and more. These tips (over 2,000) are all archived and are searchable by topic on the Works4Me section of nea.org. View Sample Newsletter ›
- NEA Announce E-mail – 24,000 opt-in e-mail addresses for NEA members across the country are a great way to reach our members who have requested information about new products and services in the education market. NEA Announce is a great way to reach those most willing to hear your marketing message and to create top-of-mind awareness with a group of the NEA’s most active consumers.
Sponsorships and Partnerships
- Sponsorships – Create a lasting relationship with NEA members through sponsorship at the NEA Annual Meeting and Representative Assembly. This high profile event hosts over 10,000 delegates and their families and is highlighted by a two-day expo. Sponsorship around the expo affords unparalleled direct contact with our members and corporate recognition within the education community. Sponsorships range from single events to more comprehensive programs that build member awareness and generate results throughout the year.
- Partnerships – For longer-term opportunities that address ongoing member needs, the NEA seeks partnerships with companies and organizations dedicated to serving the market of education professionals. Partnerships offer year-round exposure and more broad commitment to the association and its strategic goals. Often involving ongoing discount programs or access for NEA members to particular services, partnerships are an integral part of how the association provides value to our members.
For more information or for a customized media plan to reach NEA members, please contact:
Director of Sales and Business Development
Phone: (301) 527-2195