Convenient and fast access to the cash you need now.
Use the cash to pay bills, make auto repairs, handle emergencies, or for anything you choose.
The NEA Personal Loan is a simple installment loan with affordable monthly payments. You can finish the loan application in minutes and may be able to receive funds in 24 hours or less.1 Plus, you can build your credit history as you repay your loan.
NEA Personal Loan Benefits:
- Loan amounts up to $5,0002
- No application fees or pre-payment penalties
- Online access to your FICO® score—complimentary with your account3
Find out now if you are pre-qualified for an NEA Personal Loan without impacting your credit score!
1. If you accept a loan before 1:00 p.m. CT, Monday-Friday, the funds should be in your bank account the next business day. If you accept a loan after 1:00 p.m. CT, Monday-Friday, the funds should be available the 2nd business day after loan acceptance. If you accept a loan anytime Saturday or Sunday, the funds should be available the following Tuesday. All these dates are subject to your bank’s policies. Also, if the day of funding falls on a bank federal holiday, the funds will likely be available the following business day.
2. NEA Personal Loans generally range between $500-$5,000. Borrowers should refer to their loan agreement for specific terms and conditions.
3. FICO® is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Your FICO Score is based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other scores. It generally takes about 2 months after account opening for your score to become available via the customer account portal; and it will only appear if your score is available.
The NEA Personal Loan® is provided by First Bank & Trust, Member FDIC, and serviced by CreditShop.