With NEA Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plus coverage,* you get the same great benefits that you do with our regular NEA Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan:
- Optional coverage for family members
- Guaranteed acceptance—no medical exams
- Up to $130,000 in coverage at home or away
- Up to $520,000 for any covered accident on a plane, train, ship or other public conveyance
- Each year, for the first 5 years of a member’s coverage, the benefit payable for covered accidents while on a public conveyance, will increase $10,000
In addition, you get these helpful extras:
- Spouse and child tuition reimbursement
- Common accident benefit
- Seat belt/air bag benefit
- Day care reimbursement
- Felonious assault benefit
- Return of remains benefit
All starting at only $23 per year!
FOR NY RESIDENTS:
This policy provides ACCIDENT insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS POLICY DOES NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR SICKNESS.
* The NEA Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ. The Booklet-Certificate contains all details including any policy exclusions, limitations and restrictions, which may apply. Contract Series: 83500. CA COA# 1179, NAIC# 68241