Thank you for being an NEA member!
To help you get the most out of your membership, we’ve worked with our partners to arrange special NEA member offers, bonuses and freebies. Many are highlighted below. This is on top of the wide range of programs and services enjoyed by the NEA membership.
In addition, make sure to sign up for our free newsletters. Get timely tips and information that can help you save money, manage your finances, plan vacations and more—all tailored just for educators.
Read on to see how many of these perks you still need to check off your to-do list:
- Special online bonus offer if you click on this link. With the NEA® Customized Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card, you can get a special bonus offer. Plus, make purchases and earn cash rewards that don't expire.
- Complimentary life insurance. To help provide for your family, the NEA Members Insurance Trust® makes valuable benefits available through the NEA Complimentary Life Insurance program at no extra cost to Active, Staff, Reserve and Life* members. Are you a new NEA member? For 12 months, eligible new members are provided complimentary $15,000 of term life insurance through the NEA Introductory Term Life Insurance Plan.*
- Free subscription to the Kiplinger’s Retirement Report. As part of the NEA Retirement Program, you can download a free issue of the Kiplinger’s Retirement Report each month. We cover the $40 annual subscription fee, at no cost to you.
Plus, get free, timely and useful information when you subscribe to:
- NEA Travel: Designed exclusively for educators, NEA Travel will help you plan adventures and excursions, book hotel stays for less, get discounts on your choice of rental car companies and more. Sign up!
- NEA Member Shopper's Guide: Get monthly tips and deals to help you stretch your shopping budget. Sign up!
- NEA Member Benefits Financial Whiteboard: Looking for a financial edge? Get our four-part email series with financial tools, tips, guides and more.
NOTE: Information in this article is accurate as of February 2021
* The NEA Members Insurance Trust pays for this coverage.