Free and open to all, NEA edCommunities is the place online where educators, school support professionals, and community members join forces to improve student success. A variety of groups address diverse education issues—from Common Core to school bullying, National Board certification to safe and healthy schools, ESP hot issues to flipped classrooms. You can also form a group of your own to advocate and collaborate on an issue that matters to your students and schools.
Great minds lead the profession on NEA edCommunities.
This is your community—get inspired and inspire others! Share your strengths, exchange ideas and resources, create innovative materials and tools, join webinars, and engage with others who share your commitment to our public schools and a student-centered education agenda.
- Connect with colleagues and educators across the country.
- Collaborate with school and community stakeholders.
- Join one or more of the numerous groups focused on specific education topics and issues—or start your own!
- Share and access free, high-quality curricula and resources to create customized learning tools.
- Expand your professional opportunities with virtual learning events.
- Explore new ways of teaching and learning that work for your students and your classroom.
Sign up to receive tips about saving for retirement, travel, career and more.
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, NEAchieve!