Save On Tuition with Your NEA Discounts
Continue your education or earn a degree for less—and take your career to the next level.
Did you know that as part of your NEA membership you have access to degree programs with special member discounts and opportunities?
Whether you’re looking for continuing education, a bachelor’s or a master’s degree, take a closer look at the featured provider below to find the program that's right for you.
Northcentral University’s School of Education is committed to developing highly skilled educators, administrators and school leaders. Through NCU, you have access to quality PhD, EdD, EdS, MEd and graduate-level certificate programs with dozens of career-relevant specializations specifically designed to help you excel.
How NCU helps educators:
- Personalized, one-to-one mentoring approach by NCU’s 100% doctoral faculty
- Accessible online doctoral programs with no physical residencies
- Weekly course start dates to fit your schedule
- Dozens of unique specializations
- Common Core-focused post-baccalaureate certificates
NEA member perk: Northcentral University (NCU) offers NEA members a preferred tuition rate that is 15% lower than currently published tuition rates when you enroll in a School of Education program.*
Learn about all the degree program resources available to you as an NEA member.
* NEA Member Benefits and Northcentral University have formed an education alliance to offer NEA Members who enroll as a new student the opportunity to earn a quality online bachelor’s, master’s, certificate or doctoral degree from Northcentral University at a preferred tuition rate that is 15% less than the current published rate. This tuition reduction offering cannot be combined with any other offer.
LEARN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Find the online education program that’s right for you! Earn a degree while staying within your budget.
Also in This Issue
More popular articles from this edition of NEAchieve!