NEA Member Bonus! NEA members and their eligible family members who finance a home through the NEA Home Financing Program, provided by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, will receive a Wells Fargo My Mortgage GiftSM award after closing—$500 for buying a home, or $300 for refinancing your home—for use at participating retailers.1, 2
The NEA Home Financing Program® can help you, your spouse (or domestic partner), your parents and children, purchase a new home or refinance a current one. Through the program, gain access to:
- Competitive interest rates
- A wide range of loan products and programs including new construction, renovation, vacation home, investment property financing and low and no down payment options
- Two free hours of personalized financial coaching through the My Home RoadmapSM program3
- A variety of tools and resources to help prepare for homeownership
- Information to understand the differences between a mortgage preapproval and prequalification
- The ability to electronically track your home loan’s progress, review disclosures and more with yourLoanTrackerSM from Wells Fargo. Talk with a home mortgage consultant to determine if your loan is available with yourLoanTracker features.
To be eligible for the NEA member bonus, you must submit a membership verification form with your loan application package. You can download a printable, pre-filled membership verification form from this page. Please be sure you are registered and signed in and then click the Print Membership Form button to download the form.
To learn more, call us today at 1-800-NEA-4-YOU (1-800-632-4968). A knowledgeable Wells Fargo Home Mortgage consultant will work with you every step of the way. (Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET; Sat 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET)
1. Eligible individuals can receive the Wells Fargo My Mortgage GiftSM award approximately 6 weeks after closing on a new purchase or refinance loan secured by an eligible first mortgage or deed of trust with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (“New Loan”), subject to qualification, approval and closing, when identifying themselves as eligible. The My Mortgage GiftSM award is not available with any Wells Fargo Three-Step Refinance SYSTEM® program, The Relocation Mortgage Program® or to any Wells Fargo team member. Only one My Mortgage Gift award is permitted per eligible (“New Loan”). This award cannot be combined with any other award, discount or rebate, except for yourFirstMortgageSM. This award is void where prohibited, transferable, and subject to change or cancellation with no prior notice. Awards may constitute taxable income. Federal, state and local taxes, and any use of the award not otherwise specified in the Terms and Conditions (also provided at receipt of award) are the sole responsibility of the My Mortgage GiftSM recipient.
2. The NEA Home Financing Program has been developed for NEA members and their families. Parents, spouse or domestic partner, and children are eligible family members.
3. The The My Home RoadmapSM service provides up to four sessions (an estimated 2 hours) of free financial coaching with a National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) certified counselor from a NFCC member organization that will be paid for by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. At your option, you may purchase additional coaching sessions or services or decide to participate in another NFCC member agency program. Program may change or be discontinued at any time.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage has a services agreement with NEA’s Member Benefit Corporation in which NEA’s Member Benefit Corporation receives a financial benefit for providing agreed upon services. You are encouraged to shop around to ensure you are receiving the services and loan terms that fit your home financing needs.
Information is accurate as of date of printing and is subject to change without notice. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. © 2016 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801. 10/2016