The NEA Auto & Home Insurance Program, provided by California Casualty, is specially tailored to give educators the coverage you deserve, including competitive rates not available to the general public, skip-payment options during summer and holiday breaks, and reduced deductibles for collisions and vandalism that occur at your school.
Here are seven great reasons why the NEA Auto & Home Insurance Program* is the right insurance for you and your family.
1. Generous discounts for educators. Educators are some of the safest drivers on the road, and you deserve an insurance company that rewards you for your diligence with significant discounts and other perks that aren’t available to the general public.
2. 12-month rate guarantee. Why settle for a six-month policy when you can lock in rates for a full year? Give yourself peace of mind, knowing that your rate will remain the same for 12 months.
3. Custom payment plans. As you evaluate your budget situation, you’ll want to look for an insurance company that lets you select your payment date, method and frequency for maximum flexibility—all of which are offered by the NEA Auto & Home Insurance Program, in partnership with California Casualty.
4. Broad-form coverage. Under this insurance, anyone to whom you give permission to drive your car is covered. You’ll also be covered whenever you rent a car.
5. Strong A.M. Best rating. A “strong” rating means an insurance company has the financial ability to pay claims. You want to be confident that your insurance company will be there when you need them most. California Casualty routinely receives an Excellent rating of A- or better.
6. Easy claim filing process. California Casualty’s claims filing process is easy and flexible. You can file online, or a claims specialist can help you 24/7.
7. Custom coverage. As an educator, you’ll be covered if any school supplies left in your car are stolen. You also will have the ability to skip payments during the summer when you aren’t at school.
When you’re covered by the NEA Auto & Home Insurance Program, provided by California Casualty, you’ll be partnering with a company that understands all your unique needs as an educator.
* The NEA Auto & Home Insurance Program is only available to NEA members and their families. Please refer to the product description page to find out in which states this insurance program is available.