Upgrade your life now. With one monthly payment.
The NEA Personal Loan can help you pay for things that may seem a little out of reach. These include paying off credit cards and other loans, home remodeling projects, weddings, baby expenses and more.1 And with low Fixed APRs, you can wrap up a variety of expenses into one monthly payment.
- Fixed APR rates of 7.99% to 15.99%2
- Loan amounts up to $25,000
- Terms from 36 to 72 months3
- No application fees
- No annual fee
- No prepayment penalties
- 0.25% interest rate discount with Auto Pay enrollment
If you have questions about the NEA Personal Loan Program, please contact us at 1-800-637-4636..
Before beginning the application process, you should be able to answer “Yes” to each of the following statements:
- Yes, my credit history is clear of bankruptcy.
- Yes, I consistently pay my bills on time.
- Yes, by requesting this loan, I agree that First National Bank of Omaha may obtain credit reports for purposes of processing my request for this loan and for later purposes related to my loan such as reviewing, updating and renewing it, and collecting.4
- Yes, I have received, reviewed, and agree to the general terms (Key Information on Your Loan for Debt Consolidation or Personal Loan) that will apply to my loan. The specific term of your loan (APR, Payment, and Term) will be established and disclosed during a separate phone call after your application has been received if you qualify.
1. Exclusions and limitations may apply. Please call a loans specialist for details. The NEA Personal Loan cannot be used to pay postsecondary educational expenses or tuition or to consolidate postsecondary educational loans.
2. Your Fixed APR will be established when we discuss your specific request with you and will be in the range of 7.99% Fixed APR to 15.99% Fixed APR, depending on your creditworthiness. NEA members may receive a 0.25% interest rate discount by enrolling in auto pay. To qualify, you must set up automatic payments from a checking or savings account at the time of loan origination. When you enroll in auto pay, a rate as low as 7.74% Fixed APR may be available, depending on your creditworthiness.
3. Your repayment terms will depend on your APR and loan term for which you qualify. Example: On a 9.99% Fixed APR loan you will have (1) 36 monthly payments of $32.26 per $1,000 borrowed; or (2) 48 monthly payments of $25.36 per $1,000 borrowed; or (3) 60 monthly payments of $21.24 per $1,000 borrowed; or (4) 72 monthly payments of $18.52 per $1,000 borrowed. Your Fixed APR will be in the range of 7.74% Fixed APR (if you are enrolled in auto pay) to 15.99% Fixed APR. See the Key Information on Your Loan for additional details regarding a Debt Consolidation or Personal Loan.
4. If a credit report is requested, an applicant will be informed of whether or not a credit report was requested and of the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report. By agreeing to these terms, you are also authorizing First National Bank of Omaha to verify your employment, income and other relevant information.
Loans are made and serviced by First National Bank of Omaha.
NEA PERSONAL LOAN
RECEIVED AN INVITATION?
If you received an NEA Personal Loan invitation in the mail, please click the button below to apply.