This plan is designed for members age 64 and younger.**
If over age 65, please see the NEA CarePlus Hospital Insurance Plan.
The NEA Hospital Income Insurance Plan is affordable coverage to provide basic daily cash benefits based upon your Hospital stay. Given the increasing costs of Hospital stays and other costs associated with a Hospitalization, this traditional plan may be ideal for you.
- Pays up to $250* a day for a Hospital stay for a covered injury or sickness.
- Benefits paid directly to you or anyone you may choose
- Guaranteed acceptance (subject to the Pre-Existing Condition Limitations)
- Affordable group rates
- Pays 50% of benefit for Home and Convalescent care benefit after qualifying Hospital stay
* Benefits will be reduced by 50%, on the premium due date on or next following the Member’s attainment of Age 70. The Dependent child’s daily benefit amount will reduce proportionately when the Member’s daily benefit amount reduces.
** Coverage is available for members under age 70.
This website explains the general purpose of the insurance described, but in no way changes of affects the policy as actually issued. In the event of a discrepancy between this website and the policy, the terms of the policy apply. All benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Policies underwritten by Hartford Life Insurance Company detail exclusions, limitations, reduction of benefits and terms under which the policies may be continued in full or discontinued. Complete details are in the Certificate of Insurance issued to each insured individual and the Master Policy issued to the policyholder. This program may vary and may not be available to residents of all states.
Underwritten by Hartford Life Insurance Company, Hartford, CT, 06155
The Hartford® is The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc., and its subsidiaries, including issuing company Hartford Life Insurance Company.
SRP-1151 A (HL) (5185)