AT&T is committed to education and has pledged to invest $350 million in the “Aspire” program. This program provides grants to schools, non-profit organizations and researchers for ventures aimed at increasing the country’s high school graduation rates.
AT&T is also proud to be the choice provider for the Union Movement and is the only national unionized wireless carrier. We are proud to extend this offer to the hard-working members of the National Education Association and invite you to join the 117 million subscribers already relying on AT&T’s network.
- 15% discount on AT&T cell phone monthly service* (on qualified Rate Plans only)
- Enjoy the blazing fast speeds on the nation’s largest and most reliable 4G network
- 20% off eligible wireless accessories**
- Free use of AT&T’s 34,000 WiFi hotspots across the United States
Questions? Read the AT&T FAQ.
* 15% Monthly Service Charge discount applicable to Qualified Charges.
** Some exclusions apply.
Sign up to receive tips about saving for retirement, travel, career and more.
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, NEAchieve!