As an NEA member, you have access to comprehensive dental and vision plan options that are both affordable and easy to use.
Key features of the NEA Dental and Vision Insurance Program:
- Affordable care: Unique plan designs for dental and vision offer affordable care options for everyone in your family.
- Great coverage: Covered services include preventive care like routine exams and cleanings, plus dental procedures such as crowns and implants. Preventive procedures are covered at 100% with no waiting periods.
- Freedom of choice: Visit any licensed dental professional you choose. Save the most money by using our nationwide Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) which includes more than 300,000 credentialed dental care locations.1
- Hassle-free benefits: PPO participating dental offices will complete and file claims for you, so you don’t have to deal with paperwork or wait for reimbursement.
- Generous annual maximum: Options with generous annual maximums allow you to receive the care you need at an affordable price.
- Excellent customer service: Dedicated customer service representatives are available to address any questions you may have and online tools make it easy to access your benefit information. You can find a participating dentist, check benefits and amounts used toward maximums or deductibles, print ID cards, and more.
- Vision coverage: Adding vision coverage to your dental plan couldn’t be easier. You can select options that bundle dental and vision together for one low budget-friendly rate.
Sign in or register to learn more, get a quote and enroll.
Underwritten by Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America, Indianapolis, IN and in New York by Renaissance Health Insurance Company of New York, New York, NY. Each company has sole financial responsibility for its own products.
1. Renaissance internal data, 2017.