NEA Member Insurance Trust has plenty of life insurance solutions:
No-Cost NEA Complimentary Life
- $1,000 Term Life coverage
- Up to $5,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Up to $50,000 AD&D coverage for covered accidents on the job
- Up to $150,000 in life insurance for unlawful homicide on the job
And remember to name a beneficiary for your policy.
Coverage is issued by the Prudential Insurance Company of America.
In addition there are other great supplemental options from NEA:
Arrange for an authenticated will, trust, and estate-planning with a professional.
- Be sure to name beneficiaries for your insurance coverage and retirement accounts
- Include their name, Social Security Number, and the allotment you’re leaving them
Find the one that fits your spending habits
- Ask yourself if you want to maximize your rewards with everyday purchases or if you use your card for large or unexpected expenses and are looking for a lower rate card
- Spend responsibly within your budget and make your payments on time
- Look to transfer balances from higher rate cards to lower rate cards to save on interest
- Understand the options available including NEA Cash Rewards or RateSmart® credit cards
Set aside at least 3-6 months of living expenses.
Need options to help save? NEA has you covered:
A little savings can add up in a big way over time. The earlier you start, the better.
With a 6% return compounded annually…
- Age 22: $4,000/yr saved
Can yield up to $656,272 over time
- Age 32: $4,000/yr saved
Only up to $335,241 over time
Save a percentage of your income
- You won’t have to adjust as income increases
- Can help you better maintain your way of life
Check out our retirement calculator and see where you stand.
AD&D coverage provides Accident insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
IMPORTANT NOTICE — THIS POLICY DOES NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR SICKNESS.
NEA Life Insurance coverages are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ. The Booklet-Certificate contains all details, including any exclusions, limitations and restrictions, which may apply. Contract Series: 83500. CA COA# 1179. NAIC# 68241.