Coverage is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America.
For accidents inside or outside the classroom, from your commute home to your summer travels, Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage can help keep you and your loved ones protected. And it’s a great choice for members of all ages.
- Economical rates, starting at $19 per year
- Up to $130,000 in coverage at home or away
- Up to $520,000 for any covered accident on a plane, train, ship or other public conveyance
- Guaranteed acceptance—no medical exams
- Optional coverage for family members
- Each year, for the first 5 years of a member’s coverage, the benefit payable for covered accidents while on a public conveyance, will increase $10,000
FOR NY RESIDENTS:
This policy provides ACCIDENT insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS POLICY DOES NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR SICKNESS.
The NEA Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ. The Booklet-Certificate contains all details including any policy exclusions, limitations and restrictions, which may apply. Contract Series: 83500. CA COA# 1179. NAIC# 68241.